Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sockets & Plugs: The Problem and The Solution



I want to start this post by disclaiming that on a scale of one (lowest degree) and ten (highest degree) of lameness, I am definitely a 9.5 right now.

When I was little I used to slither around on carpet in socks to pick up friction and then zap my little brother with a slight shock. Yes, that's just the kind of older sister I was: annoying. If we jump to plugging it in because we feel like it fits right and crave that electric wave, when will we get a chance to electrocute each other the good old fashioned way... gathering up friction through engaging in conversation, activities and things that will electrify even the slightest touch between us.

I am Entrepeanutbutter and when I think problem... I think SOLUTION. So, my solution is child proof socket covers! Because we need to plug our sockets until our child is old enough to handle the socket responsibly. Well, when we meet boys we like, it's like we revert back to being a child. Not just us girls, but also the boys. We both act like kids.

SOLUTION: COVER YOUR SOCKET UNTIL THE RELATIONSHIP IS OLD ENOUGH TO HANDLE PLUGS AND ELECTRIC ACTIVITY RESPONSIBLY.

No comments: