Friday, January 25, 2008

No Man Land Initiative One: Bringin' Sexy Back


Hello pussycats. Yes I know, it is 24 days past the new year, but my delay in posting actually represents some progress - I've taken up Yoga (I know, I'm so LA). Forget new year's resolutions (since we all know how well those work out). This year is all about No Man Land New Year Initiatives (I need to come up with an acronym for that one... any suggestions?). Last year was about the No Man Land Rules, and this year is about No Man Land Initiatives.


(btw, click on the pic to see some action ;)

Thus far, initiative number one has been to recapture the summer bod. Therefore, I recently decided that I'm going to become a Yogi (and not the picnic basket chasin' type). Let's hope this time around, my exercise regimen exceeds all expectations and lasts longer than one month.

What is it about relationships that causes the lb's to increase in proportion to your happiness? Sexy Jelly seems to be replaced by Happy Belly. Not for long though, I'm bringing sexy back one yoga pose at a time...

No comments: