Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Hats Off to Sexy Jelly, Esquire

Jelly graduated this weekend from law school. I know that everyone graduates... I don't know maybe I am a little nutty (I am the peanut after all), but I feel this is a special moment. Not only is Jelly done with 3 years of hard work in law school, but she has grown as a person tremendously over the past three years. As her best friend, I have to say it has been a pleasure to watch her grow into such a beautiful woman. Her contributions to No Man Land are only a glimpse into how creative, talented, thoughtful and intelligent she really is. I am proud to be her friend and want to say CONGRATS SEXY JELLY, ESQUIRE... my world is a safer place with you as a lawyer.

May this next year bring many new and exciting experiences!!! Cheers to Jelly!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jelly! not to be a downer, but aren't you SexyJelly J.D. and not Esq? I thought Esq was only once you're licensed, (i.e. pass the bar)?

Anonymous said...

ummmmmm.....ya, you do have to pass the bar to become an esquire...but next time try not to rain on other people's parade...i am sure Jelly and her best friend Peanut are fully aware of the difference between the two titles...surely, you could have found the answers to your questions on google...

With that being said...congrats DOCTOR JELLY on a job well done!!