Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Take A Moment...


If you could get time to stand still, and you could live in a moment, what moment would it be?

I think one of my favorite moments is waking up and realizing that the person you fell asleep with is still cuddling you...realizing that love transcends consciousness.
Last night the BF took me out to celebrate the completion of my last law school final.... EVER. That's right ladies, SexyJelly is now SexyJelly, Esquire.

I must say, I absolutely love the ring of that.

And so I guess, I'm liking living in this particular moment, before the bar exam, before my job, before life starts rushing again... and I'm really happy to have someone so supportive and loving to share it with. He has helped me realize just how big this moment is, celebrating my accomplishment every chance he gets. And he is right. This is perhaps one of my biggest accomplishments thus far...


No Man Land Rule: Pick a moment and live in it... it might just put every other moment into perspective.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My moment to live in is right when I jumped off the plane going skydiving