Friday, April 25, 2008

Can feeling horny make you look more attractive?


April 23 1:25pm
I am sitting at Le Pain Q. with my mom, my waiter comes by and the first thing he does is look at me and say, "You look very nice today!"
My mom later says, "Were you here yesterday...?"


April 23 5:15pm
Bristol Farms
I am at the cashier and the guy says to me, "How are you today? You are looking very stunning today... are you going somewhere tonight?"
My thoughts: "Huuuhhhh? I was wearing a grey t-shirt, white short jacket and plain skirt, no makeup and no I am going to yoga right after this"


April 24 11:15am
Work
Several people mentioned that my makeup was so nice and I look so beautiful today, asking me what I did different and where I got my "stunning" cotton navy dress from ($17 from Forever 21). Here I am thinking to myself what is going on, so many compliments one after another... and then gain later that afternoon.


So I thought for a minute... what's different this week? Oh, yes, that's right... I'm horny and have been all week long. I guess you can say I'm too horny to be in public. I think being horny gives you a glow that no Christian Dior shimmer bronzing powder can really give you. No matter what you wear or where you are, people are just attracted to you and your energy.

If being a little horny can make you feel a little more sexy and therefore make you more attractive and pleasant to be around, what can we girls do to maintain this glow all the time?
** To add to that last night, April 25, my girlfriend's mother asked her after I left thier house if I had a new boyfriend... yes, I was still glowing :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post! Actually, I myself noticed that when I am horny I get more attention. But, I really dont know how to keep it gowing...continue being horny..I guess.

Anonymous said...

*going

Anonymous said...

I k ow this is old Nd im a guy but i realized this lol