Friday, June 15, 2007

Date Night


So, after my last post, I decided it is time to open up to Mr. Smile. All the childish critiques I had come up with were just that - childish critiques. Perhaps the fear of being vulnerable, after the last few dating debacles I've had, stopped me from giving Mr. Smile a true chance - but - all that has changed. I'm ready to take the plunge.
Mr. Smile and I are having our first official date on Sunday night.
In honor of "date night," here is an article that lists 100 great date night ideas. http://www.redbookmag.com/601230. It is a ridiculously cheesy article, and definitely not geared to metropolitan jet setters, but it is amusing to say the least. A few of my favorites:

12. Gooey, sexy, delicious: Get a fondue pot and have a feast. Add a French movie and French-kiss all night.

18. Enjoy a rousing game of Twister.

38. Drive out to a country field, lie down and snuggle under the stars. (Definitely not an option in LA - where is this article's target audience located!)

54. Give each other haircuts. (Ha!)

So, in honor of my impending date, any dating tips or suggestions for jelly?

No comments: