Monday, June 18, 2007

Success!


Last night I went out with Mr. Smile. And you know, I caught myself smiling the ENTIRE night. He was a gentleman, good-natured, thoughtful, funny, engaging, complimentary, and romantic. After going out for drinks, we went to this bar that plays live music on Sunday nights. We cuddled for two hours. The amazing thing was, we were so comfortable with each other. We sat there in silence together and were both completely content. He remembered everything I had said the entire night, referenced my comments and preferences, and even chided me from time to time in the cutest way.

At the end of the night, he played me this gorgeous song by Semisonic. He couldn't wait to get in the car and play it for me. Once it started, I could see why. The words say, "Nobody knows it, but she's got a secret smile, and she shows it, only to me."

He basically played the song as an homage to me! If you remember, my smile is how he originally picked up on me.

All and all, He was a great date. And I, my friends, am officially "open" for business.

1 comment:

Cloudy Serendipity said...

Hi, I found your blog by clicking "next blog", had a quick read and I liked your witty style. It was the mention of the Semisonic song that prompted me to comment, I love "Secret Smile", it's a compelling song to say the least.

I'd like to know a bit more about you, and I think others will too so I've tagged you with a meme to write 7 facts about yourself and then tag 7 other people with the same meme. I hope you'll take part :)

all the best, Cloudy.