Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Seven Days


So, a number of musicians have attempted to approach the type of week I just had by putting lyrics together and singing a song to express themselves. A few examples:


Mary J. Blige: Seven Days

Monday, a friend of mine
Tuesday, we played a game
Wednesday, you went away
Thursday, things werent the same
On friday, you came back
I wanted to kiss you
On saturday
On sunday we made love

Now what are we gonna do


The Cure: Friday I'm In Love

I don't care if Monday's blue
Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
Thursday I don't care about you
It's Friday i'm in love


So, you're probably wondering the relevance of all this... I've seen Mr. Smile every day since Friday. On Saturday night, we were at the same party and spent the whole night together. On Sunday, he brought all his friends to the Hollywood Bowl since I was going to be there. We slow danced. It was uber romantic. And last night, he took me to a hole in the wall blues club - which I loved. He appreciates music as much as I do, which is something I've never had in a relationship...

This only goes to show how far being "open" will get you... Who knows where this will end up, but for now, if the next few weeks are anything like the last, it is going to be the best summer ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's so sweet! sweetest smile for u and mr smile!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.