Thursday, June 28, 2007

Transformations

So, tonight Mr. Neighbor took me to the Transformers movie premiere... For those of you who aren't familiar (and God knows I really wasn't)... going to this premiere is a pretty big deal. The movie itself was good, although Mr. Neighbor's company was better. We had another great night together, just like last night. Good conversations, lots of laughing, and just a generally great rapport with one another.
At the end of the night, Mr. Neighbor (who literally lives two doors down) parked us in his drive way and walked me home. As we were walking, I kind of held his hand for a moment to test the waters, and let's just say, the waters were dead calm. As we said good night, he gave me a quick hug, and that was that.
Or so I thought.

When I got up to my room, I text him "thank you for tonight" and he replied, "want to take a walk?"

So, I went back downstairs and when I reached him, he leaned in and kissed me. He told me that as he walked back to his place, he kicked himself the whole way for not having the guts to make a move. So we ended up taking a walk, and joking around, and kissing on the street.
He told me that hanging out with me last night was the best date he's had since he moved to LA a year and a half ago. He also mentioned that I'm wonderful. And you know, he made me feel wonderful - both aesthetically and intellectually.

All in all, he was so incredibly adorable as he expressed his feelings about me. I don't even know what to say... except that this is exciting, and I'm not going to feel too guilty about Mr. Smile just yet...
Who knows, maybe Mr. Neighbor will transform into more than just someone to run to for a cup of sugar ;)

No comments: