Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's A Wonderful Day In the Neighborhood


So, last October, when I was still with my ex, I met my extremely hot neighbor. He wanted to hang out and be "neighborly" but since I was in a relationship, I never followed up... Ever since my ex and I broke up, I've been kicking myself for not calling him...

Luckily for me, he has impeccable timing. Two weeks ago, he left a note on my car with his number, and last night, we went out to drinks.

He is very cute, creative, intelligent, and fun... We had great conversation, which was of a completely different calibre than my conversations with Mr. Smile. Wheras with Mr. Smile we are totally affectionate and lovey, with the Neighbor, we just engaged in really interesting, witty, conversation.


Which means that for the first time ever, I am officially dating two people... My question is, how long can you carry on dating two people before you have to let one go? I've only been on one date the Neighbor, and I'm already feeling:

a) guilty (bc of Mr. Smile) and

b) confused.

When it's raining men, at what point do you need get out of the storm and instead cuddle up by a fireplace with just one?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When do you get out of the storm? When you find one worthy enough of cuddling with you alone....don't feel guilty and don't sell yourself short...