Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Can't Get You Out of My Head...


La la la
La la la la la
La la laLa la
la la la

I just cant get you out of my head
Boy your loving is all I think about
I just cant get you out of my head
Boy its more than I dare to think about

La la la
La la la la la

Who knew Kylie Minogue could be so on point? Every since my dream date with Mr. Neighbor Saturday night, I literally can't get him out of my head. I relive every moment, every word, and wonder, was it real? Did I give too much? Will he just poof! and disappear? Should I call him? What is he thinking? Why am I acting so crazy?

The bottom line is, that I know in my heart we connected, and that I have nothing to worry about. Yet, with the cacaphony in my mind, I'm having a hard time focusing on anything else.

When you feel like you belong in a hospital for the love sick (which I would imagine looks something like the kylie minogue video pic above), how do you get the voices in your head to turn off?

1 comment:

EntrePeanutButter said...

Leave it to Sexy Jelly to come up with the best comparisons. If there was a mental hospital for the 'love sick' it WOULD be like the Kylie video!!!!!!! You are so good....

In terms of being love sick, you should stop being paranoid about your feelings, and instead enjoy being consumed by something. It's hard to be thoroughly consumed by one given thing for a period of time. People try to do that all the time by engaging in activities like art, exercise, etc. SO ENJOY IT. :)