Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Three Month Anniversary: The Round Up


Ladies, No Man Land is officially three months old. In honor of this great achievement, I thought I'd put together a round-up of all the men we have encountered together thus far:

Sexy Jelly:

1. Law School Boy

2. Mr. D

3. Old Tommy

4. The Doctor
5. The Dentist

6. Mr. A (from New York)
7. Mr. Smile (How did I forget him the first time I posted this, I don't know... thanks for the reminder anonymous ;)

8. Mr Neighbor (Yay!!)

Entrepeanutbutter:

1. Mr. Destin-E (holding strong!)

It seems, at the very least, that No Man Land, has proven to be a success... We went from no men, to many men by changing my outlook on dating in Los Angeles. They may not all of been ideal, but each man proved to be a very valuable learning experience, as evinced by the entries on this blog. In fact, Entrepeanutbutter may in fact have found "the one" although only time (and the blog ;) will tell...

The No Man Land mantra, "Be OPEN" has truly become a way of life for us - and I think that it may in fact be the cure to LMS that we have been seeking. That being said, this is only the beginning for No Man Land, the blog. If the past three months are any indication, who knows what (or who!) the future holds in store.

Thank you for all your comments - please keep them coming!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about Mr. Smile???