Friday, July 6, 2007

The First Supper

So last night, Mr. Neighbor picked me up and took me to dinner. Since I had never had Thai before (I know, ridiculous) he picked out a great restaurant, and ordered for us. This is a fantastic way to see what kind of man you are dealing with. Not only did he pick a really beautiful restaurant, he picked all the best things on the menu (which he had researched earlier in the day).


I wore what he called "the shortest skirt he had ever seen" and he wore a big smile on his face.

At the end of the meal, we got fortune cookies and mine read:

"Romance moves you in a new direction"

I couldn't have said it better myself. Romance has moved me two houses East...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ha ha ..nice post..love the fortune cookie comment.. what was the thai restaurant?

SexyJelly said...

Natalee Thai on Venice... Very yummy, highly recommended. Get the pad thai and the chicken curry :) YUM.