Monday, May 28, 2007

More Rules...


"The height of cleverness is to be able to conceal it."



Ladies, this isn't a new topic, but this quote was too good not to write about. I have two no man land rules that I intend to stick to quite strictly for the next few weeks in order to see if I get any results:

First, I will be a bitch. I will be the biggest, most indifferent bitch ever. When I meet someone, and they get my number, I will not be nice when they call. I will not be available. I will not give them a complete glimpse of the glory that is me. I will be a bitchity bitch bitch until they earn it.

Second, I will dumb it down. Yes, Peanut discovered that another way to look at this is to just find smarter people, but until I meet these so called smarter people, I'm going to dumb it down. Out will come the wide eyes of disbelief and away will go the shrewd eyes of experience.

If the height of cleverness is to conceal it, I'm going to be awfully clever this summer.

No comments: