Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Social Disease: The LMS cure?


"I have Social Disease. I have to go out every night. If I stay home one night I start spreading rumors to my dogs."




Last night the girls and I went to a bar in Santa Monica for a party. Now, this may seem like a normal occurrence, but it symbolizes the start of the work hard play hard summer of 2007. Work all day, play all night - this is my latest goal.


Today was my first day back to work.


Very pleased that since I only had 2 shots of the pineapple-infused sake and not four, I have no hangover... Very unhappy that I am at work nonetheless.


This summer will be all about Warhol's affliction: social disease - which I intend to spread. In the end, the more the merrier, right? If I want to combat LMS head on, the best way is to meet as many men as possible. Statistically, social disease should actually improve my chances!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very true! Definitely worked for me... becareful you don't party too hard though. No guy wants to marry the girl that's known as partying all the time without a care in the world. Keep it classy and sexy, not whorey.