Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Straight From the Horse's Mouth...


Ladies, a few weeks ago, I posted about "The Game," a book which is the bible of male pick-up-artists. Well, today a male friend of mine indirectly confirmed that men do in fact employ well-rehearsed tactics when trying to pick-up and date women. Beware of this tactic ladies... as it came straight from the horse's mouth.


"When I first meet a woman, I go out of my way to seem incredibly open-minded and non-judgmental. That way, the women starts getting comfortable and starts revealing intimate details about her life without worrying that I'm going to judge her. If you show that you are in fact actually judgmental, women clam up. For example, I recently went out on a date and started telling the girl I was with how I think it is totally natural for girls to have feelings for other girls. Sure enough, she responded by telling me all about her lesbian fantasies."


I've definitely made the mistake of open-up way too quickly in the past. Although I like to be authentic at all times, there is something to be said about keeping your more controversial/or personal details to yourself until you actually get to know the person with whom you are talking. In other words, establish trust before you start sharing about yourself.


Otherwise, you may have a Mr. Ed (talking horse) sharing your secret fantasies all over town.

No comments: