Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Turning 25...


In less than half an hour, I will officially turn 25. I've made a lot of changes in my life this past year and I can safely say, I have NEVER felt better.


In the past year I moved from New York to Los Angeles, I started a new law school, I walked away from the first love of my life, and I learned how to embrace who I am while exploring with an open mind and a willingness to change and grow. I am lucky.


But enough of the sentimental reflections.


I'm turning 25, and I am feeling fabulous. I just got back from a fantastic trip to NY (ladies, all the details are on the way) and my family surprised me with a new convertible.


25 = Super Sexy Jelly


This summer will be all about

+ Being golden (Courtesy of gold highlights and a killer tan from the convertible)

+ Being skinny (New Yorkers... all that walking does WONDERS)

+ Being self-sufficient (I am working full time as a law clerk ;)

+ Being fashionable (Courtesy of the new NY wardrobe)

+ Being social

+ Being OPEN


I owe so many updates... from my surgeon that I went on a date with (see the text analysis post) to the pseudo boyfriend I found in NY (again details to come)...


I just wanted to thank you all for sharing in my life and my race to cure LMS. Please continue to share your comments. This summer is going to be A-MAAAA-ZING.

No comments: