Saturday, April 14, 2007

The Band-Aid approach to cure LMS




The CURE for LMS... temporarily.

I woke up this morning & realized that I mentioned a GREAT temporary cure for LMS in my last post & didn't even realize it! I am going to develop a new personality type.

EntrePeanutButter's New Persona:
(-) Take Away (+) Add on
- Ambition
- Intellect
- Smart/ clever comebacks & comments
- A couple pounds of fat on my derriere
- My fantastic sense of direction
- Creative ideas for businesses
- Knowledge of some things: construction, plumbing, credit, balancing check books, running businesses, anything that makes me remotely competent or manly in any way
+ Bubbly comments
+ Smiles & winks
+ A sparkle in my eye
+ A cheerful attitude (for no reason-- I've never achieved anything)
+ A job at the UE Corp (Un-Employment)
+ An interest in domestic 'hobbies' (like cooking classes)

All suggestions for anything else I should add or take away are welcome.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

+ straight blow dry hair
+ make up
+ dangly earings
+ cute jeans
+ manicure
+ 'having fun pretty friends"
- complaining
- talking about ex anything
- being good at monopoly

EntrePeanutButter said...

Great additions! You are absolutely right -- complaining and talking about x's is SUCH a no no!

It's funny because I LOVE monopoly!!! Do I know you?

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.