Monday, April 16, 2007

Will I find LOVE just being who I am? Because I CANNOT act DUMB!


Acting dumb.... I don't think this is going to work for me. I was out with some friends tonight & there was this girl there. She was truly dumb. There is no way I could act like that, I would actually have to be dumb to say the things she was saying.
I sat there quietly for a long time, because I had nothing to say that could be remotely bubbly or dumb. I just cannot pretend to laugh when something is not funny & definitely CANNOT say stupid things on purpose.
NEXT on the agenda of updates:
SexyJelly's post about crushes -- brings up a good point. My liking for my 'guy friend' is kind of 'validation' for him. Because he used to like me 4 years ago & now I just can't tell if he would still be interested. I am doing EVERYTHING I can think of to find out without being direct. It's really hard.

I need to, want to, have to, want to, need to, must have him by summer! This is definitely going to be a challenge for me! And sometimes I wonder if it's even worth it !?

No comments: