Thursday, April 12, 2007

Drunk In the Library at 5 pm


So I was diligently working in the library when I realized that it was 4:30 pm. Once in a while the law school has beer and wine and food in the afternoons and today was the day. Did I go for the wine? No. I'm allergic to red wine. Did I go for the food? No. I went to hopefully accidentally on purpose bump into someone. Did I? Yes. Did anything happen? No. What did I do? I drank some wine. Lots of it. Which is why I'm drunk in the library at 5 pm. By myself.

Why do girls go so far out of their way to accidentally on purpose bump into people? Why do we hesitate to be direct? I could have saved myself an allergic reaction and a hangover.


Ben Franklin said, "Wine makes daily living easier, less hurried, with fewer tensions and more tolerance."


I hope he's right.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good that you figured this out early. its better than psychotherpy or prozac.